Monday, May 14, 2012

Design Wall Monday May 14th

Not a lot of sewing has been going on at my house, but I did make a little progress on my chicken row.
That cute little chick I made last week now has a Mommy!
The hen is a simplified version from a McKenna Ryan pattern.



Here's a photo of a mimi quilt top I finished a few weeks ago, it measures 13" square!
 

And my UFO project for May
This is a frog baby quilt I started about 2002 and never finished. I have 1 block completed and pieces of 5 other blocks, I seem to be missing a bunch of pieces and the pattern. No wonder it has sat so long!
But no longer...............It's going to become a quilt this month............I hope!

You can check out what others are working on over at Patchwork times
http://www.patchworktimes.com/2012/05/14/design-wall-monday-may-14-2012/

1 comment:

  1. Cute quilts, and i think the frog looks like a challenge! Love the lil baskets.

    ReplyDelete