This UFO was based on the pattern "Autumn House" by Bunny Hill Designs, but with changes and additions.
Here's the 7 blocks that I had worked on before setting it aside.
They were fused, but no stitching done.
The first block was hand appliqued, but I changed my mind and fused all the other blocks so I could machine applique them. I was not very confident in my hand applique skills back then! I decided to re-do it and use the hand appliqued one for something else, maybe the start of a tote bag. This is the new one.
I completed the other 2 blocks also, and then started doing the machine buttonhole stitch.
Here's two of the blocks:
I got 6 blocks sewn, the last 3 still need the machine stitching.
I felt like I got a decent amount done in 3 days.
The month is over but I hope to keep working on this and not just set it aside again.
I'd like to get it finished and hanging on the wall!