I have plenty of UFO's hiding out in my sewing room so I decided to participate in the 2021 UFO challenge. I almost talked myself out of doing this knowing how life gets busy and things don't always go as planned. I was afraid I'd not be able to complete all the UFO's I'd listed. But then I thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Even if I only complete some of these, it will be better than none! At least I will have tried!
By the way, for me "Completed" is a quilt top, and to quilt and bind it is bonus points!
1."Farmer Wife" Started this Dec 2010. A BIG project! Have about 70 blocks done, there are 111 total if I make them all.
2. "Frogs" Wall hanging or baby quilt. Started 2002, 1 block sewn and maybe 8 more cut.
3. "Brights" Buck a block type deal, got one each month from LQS in 2003 and kept up for 3 months, have block for 4th month, and then we moved! Needs more blocks to make a lap quilt.
4. "Truck Blocks"From 2004. Sewn into long strip originally for window valance. Need to take apart and make into baby quilt.
5. "Purple butterfly" 2009. This just need border(s) and quilting!
6. "1930's string quilt" 2008 Have 21 block made. Need enough to at least make a baby or small quilt.
7. "Summer Applique log cabin. 2008. Have center log cabins made. Needs applique and outer border blocks or ?
8. "Snowman collector" 2002. Another casualty of us moving. Have 8 of 12 blocks made. Doing applique with buttonhole stitch by hand. Not a quick project!
9. "Leaf quilt" 2011. Have 16 blocks from a block exchange at a retreat. Blocks are sewn together but want pieced border.
10. "Sheila's Hearts"2011. Have 60 (I think) hand appliqued heart blocks. Needs to be made into a quilt!
11. "Scrappy Animals" 2011. Just a scrappy quilt with simple squares and rectangles of animal fabrics. Only 4 blocks sewn but many more cut.
12. "My House" 2009. Have 7 of 9 applique blocks fused ready to machine applique. Need 2 more blocks made, sew together and decide on border.
Lets see what I can accomplish in between all those other "must do" projects!