Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Work in Progress

Works in Progress. I often have several of these going at one time, some active and some temporarily on the back burner. Some sit on that back burner too long and become UFO's.

Well today I have pulled one off that back burner before it sat too long.

These blocks are from the book Baltimore Country Cousins by Susan McKelvey. I made my first block in October last year, kept up a steady pace, but then got sidetracked on the 4th block.
This is my first attempt at making an entire quilt with needle turn applique.  I really like how it's turning out so I'll be working on it again now, it will be my hand work to do during TV time.

I'm still working on my Farmers Wife borders, so close to being done, just the final strips to sew on today. Here's a sneak peak!


Watch for the final photo tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment